- Your E-mail or URL here
- Your information and comments here.
- Wally Ferguson
- I have extra rolls of Phil. mint 1999 quarters from the five states
issued. I wish to trade them for Denver mint, like for like. I can be
reached by e-mail or by phone 8 - 11 PM EST at 973-335-1641. Thank You.
- Ortega Island Coin and Bank Note Company
- Bank notes, numismatic books, coins, medals, medallions, paper money, and
tokens in all price ranges. American Numismatic Association Member No.
R-179011. Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A.
- The Bid Board
- Coins for Sale! Get your bid in now on this great site by John Duran
- Trades and sells french and dutch coins 16-20th Cent, collects french coins 1789-1815
One $20.00 gold coin U.S.A .. 1904,
One $20.00 gold coin U.S.A .. 1933,
One $10.00 gold coin U.S.A .. 1926
Uncirculated coins not sure about value, need Proffesionial evalution. All US coins
dates vary. Dates: 1855 1856 1881 1882 1902 1912 1925. All excellent conditions
FOR MORE INFO email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judi Burr
- The Whittnauer Mint
IwoJima(1945)eagle on back
Roosevelts Four Freedom(1941)eagle on back
Mans First Walk On Moon(1969)eagle on back
Prelude to Victory(1944)
Dawn of the Jet Age(1959)
Rev. Martin Luther King(1929-1968)
Salk Polio Vaccine(1954)
All of these have an eagle on them and
information about them. If you're interested send me an e-mail
- Irv M. Furman
- SELL: Entire lot, Five dollar gold pieces,
most dated 1881 thru 1906.
Two and one half (2 1/2) dollar gold pieces,
most dated 1927.
- Ted Messinger
- One 1819 One Cent Liberty Coin Fair Condition & One 1864
Two Cent Coin One side in Fair the other alright. Need to sell
immediately. Or at least find true value of coins.
- Sharon Bourne
- Like to sell mainly Australian Coins...
- William Hirt
- Selling of 64 proof franklin half dollars.
- Harvey Prins
- I am interested in ancient Greek silver coins. I would like to
be a dealer of ancient silver coins, and wish to stay in the Greek
denotation and not the roman.
I am seeking a whole sale outlet(s) and am willing to learn how to clean
the coins. I wish to find an honest reliable resource or twenty.
- DJ McAdam (web site)
- Discounted numismatic supplies and numismatic literature.
- Jon Rosenthal
- I am always looking for NGC or PCGS Standing liberty quarters in
MS65 or better condition, full head when available.
- Melton Culpepper
- Coin Collector/Trader (Non-Pro); Gold Coins Preferred.
- Robert Polsen
- Franklin Halfs for sell.
- Jim Russell
- Just a collector. Please send offers.
- Eugene Canham
- Dealer/collector specializing in world Bi-metallics also attractive,
inexpensive,packaged World Sets (mostly modern). Looking for certain
world coin issues to complete sets please contact me if you have any
unwanted or duplicate world coins. I may need them! Official
Member-Dealer of Coin-Universe. Member: ANA,WPNA,WBCC,CoinMasters.
- Stefan Robila (web site)
- I am a World Coins and Banknotes collector. E-mail: email@example.com
- For sale - Two major collections from the Franklin Mint Collectors'
Society. HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES in bronze and CENTENNIAL CAR
MINI INGOT COLLECTION in Sterling. More! Please Email for details.
- Alex Bond - Web Site
- I am a collector interested in pre-1950 proofs and GOLD coins.
E-mail me some offers or to ask for what I've got!
- Gary Sowry - Web Page
- Knowledgable collector selling off extra coins. Mostly U.S. with
some Canadian & World. See web page or e-mail for details & prices.
- Charles A. Anderson
- Building A U.S. Coin Collection and interested in Joining local coin
211 Allen St. Upper,
Jamestown, New York,
- John Schlichting
- Interested in US old gold and currency.
- George Wood
- I have a number of circulated silver US coins that I would like to
see if anyone is interested in. E-mail me and I will put a list
together. Remember, these are circulated coins but some are quite old.
- John Rowswell
- 5-1914 US Dollar bills. Good condition.
Given to me in Russia last week. Are they toilet paper or are they a
collectible? Please advise. Thanks.
- Carolina Gold & Silver, Inc. -
- Selling PCGS certified US coins and Confederate currency.
Our listing is available at our website and is updated regularly.
Contact us by email or phone (803)736-0540.
- I collect French, Spanish, Italian, Belgian, British. I also
collect coins representing a sailing ship.
- Ron Austin
- I have some old wheat pennies and other coins
that are getting scuffed, and just want
someone that enjoys this kind of thing
to give me something for them.
- I'm a coin collector and looking on any
information about a Spanish Gold Dobloon
of 1703. Any information would be helpful.